In the final session, participants will use their Code of Ethics and a moral decision-making model to analyze and solve together fictional but realistic moral dilemmas (note: we will need information from the organization on the types of moral dilemmas they would like participants to explore; otherwise, we can ask participants to come up with their own examples of moral dilemmas to discuss during the session). Finally, we will discuss Dr. James Rest’s components of moral behavior (sensitivity, reasoning, values, and courage) and use it to create a Final Action Plan.
- Discuss your Code of Ethics
- Learn about four lenses you can use when solving moral dilemmas
- Learn the concept of "moral agility" as applied to moral decision-making.
- Apply a moral decision-making model
- What happens next? What will you do with the power you were given?