MSLD 212: Learning and Technology
Drake University is accepting visiting students for the course Learning and Technology, part of the Talent Development concentration in the Master of Science in Leadership Development. This course is typically offered in the summer, online. Please refer to the information below. You may contact Dr. Cris Wildermuth for additional information.
Learning and Technology is an eight-week (three credit hours) course, part of the Talent Development track of the MSLD. The course is useful for anyone interested in honing his/her technology and presentation skills. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create memorable PowerPoint slides
- Design a simple but attractive webpage using free online tools such as Weebly and Wix
- Record and run a short and memorable "Pechakucha style" presentation
- Record and run a short webinar
- Create a simple online / e-learning program
- Test the waters of a variety of fun and free technology tools available online
- You may enroll in this course as a visiting student.
- The class is taught online.
- Cost: $1,580 (includes tuition for 3 credits and technology fee)
- Interested? Please contact the instructor, Dr. Cris Wildermuth
(1) Cost checked on April 23, 2019 on THIS PAGE at Drake University. Look for Graduate and Professional Programs and School of Education.